Is your club the best online?
This competition was set up by Past District Governor Graham Lang, Graham also donated the trophy. The original criteria is listed below, with judges selection listed below.
Website marking criteria:-
- Up to date (no more than 1mth old)
- Description of Club and Activities
- Clarity / Text
- Links to other sites
- Pictures and Captions
- Representation/explanation of
- Club and Lions to inform public
- Activities and Events Diary
- LCI and other PR
- Specific Messages from Club
- Other Individual Features
- Use of animation
- General Impression
- Does the website work on a mobile device
- Does the website engage with your community (Social Media embeds etc)
- Does the site make full use of available technology
- Does the website have a friendly website address.
Note: You do not need to do anything to enter this competition, all club websites are checked one by one and automatically entered into this competition. All clubs will start to be judged from 1st March 2019.
The District PR & Communications team are available to offer clubs advice on how to improve websites.